Sunday, March 1, 2009

Who can resist a good blog session?

well, of course, not me

Not really, but i wouldn't be here otherwise, since the removal of World of Warcraft from my computer, i really have nothing to do.

I thought blogging would be a good way to channel creativity, but it leaves me wondering, who is actually going to read this 'burito filled carp' of a blog, and just to clarify~ burito means nothing and c
arp means nothing, at least in my thesaurus.

Mainly this blog will be a source for my somewhat spastic imagination, as I've noticed lately, and the only reason i started this blog was to keep my mind off WoW.

There are a few rules to my blog which you may/may not chose to follow (i have no real power)

1. If you dislike/hate/are opposed to World of Warcraft, or any Warcraft, immediately turn off your computer and never use it again.

2. Rule number 1

3. Please do not tell the authorities about my blog, as i will be constantly updating the latest news in keeping CP on the internet.

4. I like Hello Kitty, quite a lot. If you are in anyway un-inclined to Hello Kitty or the Snario Company i suggest you not make eye-contact with my blog

5. Do not attempt to make eye-contact with my blog or I will be forced to send you Pron spams

If you follow these simple yet strict rules I'm sure were all going to have a gay time here on the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment