Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Star Wars keyrings, plastic artwork

most people enjoy keyrings that are symbolizing something but they are actually pretty lame, however, since i own 3 StarWars themed keyrings, varying in height and casting, they are better than keyrings that serve a purpose. (lights and the such)
















The biggest one in my collection is Chewbacca, he controls the bigger keys in my collection, mostly for the Honda.
The medium sized keyring is R2-D2, he has claim over the general keys, such as both house door keys, his programming skills are beyond comprehesion.
The smallest and most wise of my key guardians is Yoda, he controls my complicated keys, this includes my car alarm key and car alarm/locking remote.

I have chosen this key hierarchy because it makes the most sense to me, however Chewbacca can be a little to inconvenient sometimes, he also growls when he is hungry so i feed him several bird seeds throughout the day.
I sometimes reminisce about their coming, R2-D2 was the first, traded for a different keyring i once thought was cool at a lame Adelaide club.
The second to attach themselves to my keys was Chewbacca, he was the most difficult to acquire; once when i was in coles, i decided to steal it since i didn't have the $2.97
way over-priced.

The Third was Yoda, cunning and most wise, he controls the more complicated keys, those being my car alarm key and car locking/alarm remote. Yoda prevents my complicated keys from being surged. He is a powerful ground.

Chewbacca controls most things.

1 comment:

  1. yoda + love = the force

    see???

    i was going to purchase jabba the hut for you but it was bigger than my fist which seemed slightly excesive for a keyring

    ReplyDelete